Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Little Girls

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone. It has been a blast and we have all really enjoyed our time in Virginia. Ali and Ashlyn are growing up so fast. Ali amazes me all the time with the little things she says. The other day she asked me, "Why is is so much easier to be bad than it is to be good?" She loves to learn and is a good big sister. She is super silly and giggly alot of the time and she makes me laugh just because she laughs so hard. She likes to be in charge and she keeps us all in line. She loves her dad and does so many things just like he would do it. Ashlyn acts alot more like her mom. She is so hot and cold. She is sweet one minute and so "poison" the next. (My family...you all know what I mean by poison) She is getting really tall and growing up alot. She talks to her baby sister almost everyday. She tells me that when the baby grows bigger bigger then she is gonna hold her. It kinda makes me sad that she will only be my baby for a little while longer. I love these two little girls. They are so much fun.

7 comments:

  1. How sweet! They are some cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Ryan was laughing so hard the other day that he ended up bursting into tears because he had made himself sick to his stomach from laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! You are going to have to teach me how to do that. I am excited to see you guys soon. It looks like Virginia is so fun. The girls are gorgeous and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are gorgeous. Some day we will get to meet each others kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see you guys... I havent seen you for so long. Im glad you have had a good summer in Virginia, but I want you guys back asap. I love your girls so much and I hate that they are growing up so fast. I cant wait for the new lil girl tho. She will be so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cute cant wait to see you guys and cant wait for our newest baby cousin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah! How are you? I came across your blog and was dying at how cute your girls are! (and how much they have grown up!) How fun to live by the beach! And...congrats on another girl on the way. I have a blog but it's private. If you send me an email with your email address, I can add you guys. Take care!

    P.S. This is Chelsea...Cade's wife
    (penneywife@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete