Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playing at the beach

We finally made it to the beach a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures of Ali and Ash the first time they played in the ocean. They loved the waves and had a blast jumping them, however Ali was a little disappointed when she found out that the water tasted like salt. It was kinda rainy, but that didn't stop any of them from going all in. I chose a drier route and only went in to my waist.
Rob took the girls out and some of the waves went over their heads. I was not happy with that at all and made him come back in.

Doesn't Ashlyn have a cute little BOOTY? She already gets more comments on it than a two year old deserves.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys are having fun! I would've freaked out if the waves went over my kids' heads. I do have a great fear of water though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, I just found your blog through Ang's. Glad you are enjoying Virginia. Your girls are so cute. And congrats on having a girl. I actually really wanted another girl because I LOVE having 3 sisters and wanted my girls to have another. So I think you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures!! I am so proud of you and your blogging skills!! You have just come so far! Looks like you guys are having fun, hope all is well! We sure do miss you around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sarah they are so much older looking. It hasn't even been that long and maybe its just because I miss you so much. But little Ash looks so big but so dang cute. Really are missing you all a ton. But where is your picture of you at the beach? I bet your the cutest prego out there!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah! I bet the girls just loved the beach!!! They are so dang cute!! Looks like you guys are having fun! Hope you are feeling well! We were up at the Cabin for Duck Creek Days this weekend and missed you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Gosh! Cute pics Sarah. I miss you guys so much... I bet the girls were halarious at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Ashlyns booty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete